Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP is a type of cosmetic procedure that includes the treatment of different skin-related problems with your own blood. The human plasma contains contains special elements that are important for cell growth and regeneration. Researchers have produced PRP by isolating the host blood and inoculating it on the affected area. By injecting the plasma into the damaged tissue area, we can stimulate the growth of blood and boost the healing process naturally. The treatment is fairly popular in Dubai and has been used by some renowned athletes and celebrities. At Implantree we offer you the best Platelet Rich Plasma Dubai, so you can experience the organic treatment without any downtime or side-effects.
What is PRP treatment used for?
Here at Implantree, our dermatologist combines a variety of different techniques and structures to offer you the best PRP treatment in Dubai. This includes:
- PRP Hair Treatment: PRP injections are injected into the scalp to promote hair growth, help eliminate dandruff, and prevent hair loss. The treatment is highly recommended for androgenic alopecia, which is common among males.
- PRP Facial Treatment: PRP Facial injections are also used on your face to provide a number of different solutions. It is used to treat acne, wrinkles and fine lines, facial, dark circles, stretch marks, and more.
- Acute Injuries: PRP injections are also used to treat a variety of different injuries including a knee sprain, hamstring muscles, and more.
- PRP treatment for skin: Skin and tissue repair properties make PRP an effective treatment for various skin conditions like skin ulcers, hyperpigmentation, and burn signs.
PRP Injection Process
Although the process depends on the appointed treatment and its counterpart, the following points are included in almost every treatment.
- First, the dermatologist will draw a sample of your blood, depending upon the treatment type and area.
- The blood is placed into a centrifuge for refinement. It is a machine that spins at a custom rate to separate blood components. This step can take anywhere from 15-30 minutes.
- The surgeon will take the plasma and prepare it for the injection.
- The doctor will mark the area where the injection process is required. After this, your doctor will inject the PRP into the affected area slowly. The process takes around 1-2 hours.