What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal Fillers are small injections of different substances that typically add volume to soft tissues and fill in wrinkles. It is a cosmetic treatment that can be used on different parts of your face including the jawline, lips, mouth, eye, and checks. As we age our face becomes dull and loses subcutaneous fat. The face muscles stop working properly which leads to crow’s feet and smile lines. The facial skin also stretches up resulting in fine lines, wrinkles as well as sun exposure, and heredity. Dermal filler is an effective treatment for such problems. It can reduce wrinkles, enhance sunken cheeks, fill hallows, and overall smooth the contours of your face.
Benefits of Dermal Skin Fillers
- Provides volume to sagging cheeks
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances the fullness of lips
- Removes wrinkles, fine lines, and creases
- Restores the broadness of the temple area
- Rejuvenates tear troughs (under your eyes)